爱情就是一粒沙子,没有多余的余地!Love is just like a grain of sand, there is no room for it!
你永远不懂我的心,我们注定没结局。You never understand my heart, we are doomed to have no end.
一个人并不孤单,想一个人时才孤单。One man is not alone, and he is alone when he wants to be alone.
只要能够这样静静的陪着你,就够了。As long as I can accompany you quietly, enough.
好久不见的我们,想问候都觉得尴尬。Long time no see us, want to greet all feel embarrassed.
我特别幸福因为我男朋友是我同桌呀。I’m very happy, because my boyfriend is my deskmate.
我们只能是普通朋友无论我怎么挽救。We can only be ordinary friends, no matter how I save them.
你为他断了长发,换不回他一句牵挂。You have broken his long hair, can not change his one worry.
转身回头,你依旧在原地求俄说别走。Turn around, you are still in place for Russia not to go.
生活是场清醒的梦,梦到醒不来的梦。Life is a lucid dream, a dream that cannot be awakened.
我是幸福的,因为我爱,因为我有爱。I am happy, because I love, because I have love.
有我在的地方,就没有你吃苦的时候。Where I am, there is no time for you to bear hardships.
她是左撇子,我们吃饭都可以手牵手!She is left-handed, and we can eat hand in hand!
令人不能自拔的,除�叛莱莼褂邪�情。In addition to a inextricably bogged down in, teeth and love.
与其开口又是争执,倒不如缄口不言。With the opening and dispute, rather than anything.
或许我是累了,不想再让自己疼痛了。Maybe I’m tired and I don’t want to hurt myself anymore.
在你睡觉时亲亲你,不会把你吵醒的。Kiss you when you sleep, it won’t wake you up.
我们爱的太容易,不知道失去的结局。We love too easily, we don’t know the ending.
我不是温柔人,却为你做尽了温柔事。I am not a gentle man, but I do gentle things for you.
她说,我是一朵为爱情开花的仙人掌。She said, “I am a cactus blooming for love.”.