姐姐,妹妹心情又不美丽了呢。Sister, her sister is not in a beautiful mood.
姐妹,我们手拉手看夕阳。Sisters, we hand in hand to see the sunset.
男人算个屁,姐妹才是王道。A man is a fart, and a sister is a king.
要知道,闺蜜不比情人差。You know, a boudoir is no worse than a lover.
待你婚纱落地,我必短裙相配。I need short skirts to match your wedding dresses.
我好羡慕那些一伤心就有姐妹哄的女孩们。I envy those girls who are sad and coaxing.
我很难想象,我们分别时的画面,闺蜜。It’s hard to imagine, the pictures we were in, the boudoir.
妹子们,小年夜,哈皮啊。Woman, Eve, happy ah.
好心酸,帮闺蜜追自己暗恋的人!Good heart, to help the boudoir pursue his own love!
你不要悲伤,我亲爱的好姑娘,有姐们在。You don’t have to be sad, my dear good girl, there are sisters in.
一声父母大过天,一声姐妹似我命。A parents day, a sister like me.
不知不觉,闺蜜就成了另一个自己。Unwittingly, the girl has become another self.
与其是被你们出卖,不如我先出卖你们。It is better for me to sell you than to be sold by you.
谁的男人都可抢、闺蜜的不行。No man can do it.
一生姐妹一起走,谁先背叛谁是狗!Life sisters walk together, who first betrays who is the dog!
好朋友,好闺蜜,好丽友。Good friends, good boudoir, Orion.
谢谢你与我,年少相知。闺蜜至上。Thank you and me, young to know. Boudoir is supreme.
我家未来的宝贝,有个强大的干妈群。My future baby, there is a strong Mama group.
感谢朋友,陪伴我走过天真的童年。Thanks to my friend, accompany me through the innocent childhood.
在我心里,你们这些姐妹比天大!In my heart, you sisters are bigger than the sky!