吉姆请我和他去划船。Jim asked me to go boating with him.
为了求知识,代价虽高也值得。To acquire knowledge, a high price is also worth it.
若不好到至极,就不算伟大。If it is not good enough, it is not great.
我来是和你告别的。I came to say goodbye to you.
在家千日好,出外一时难。It is difficult to go out at home for thousands of days.
因循拖延是时间的大敌;拖延就是浪费时间。Procrastination is a great enemy of time; procrastination is a waste of time.
他们正忙着在山上植树。They are busy planting trees on the hill.
时间象奔腾澎湃的急湍,它一去无返,毫不流连。Time is like a rush of surging surges.
我们不知道接下来要做什么。We don’t know what to do next.
最近,问题已引起人们的关注。Recently, the problem has aroused people’s concern.
妈妈让我和她去购物。My mother asked me to go shopping with her.
好的木材并不在顺境中生长;风越强,树越壮。Good wood does not grow in prosperity; the stronger the wind, the stronger the tree.
时间是我的财产,我的田亩是时间。Time is my property. My acres are time.
我们再怎么强调保护眼睛的重要性也不为过。We cannot emphasize the importance of protecting our eyes too much.
人们对待吸毒的态度因人而异。Attitudes towards drug abuse vary from person to person.
我心一片磁针石,不读清华不肯休。My heart is a magnetic needle stone, do not read Tsinghua not willing to rest.
提高生命质量的最佳方法是战略创新。The best way to improve the quality of life is strategic innovation.
时间能缓和极度的悲痛。Time can alleviate extreme grief.
志在千里,壮心不已。With great ambition and great ambition.
我们用钢笔写字。We write with pens.