一个今天胜似两个明天。One today is worth two tomorrows.
让我们去钓鱼吧。Let’s go fishing.
你最好努力学习英语。You’d better study English hard.
让他不要站在雨中。Let him not stand in the rain.
下周日,王先生将带我们去颐和园。Next Sunday, Mr. Wang will take us to the Summer Palace.
我想要吃香蕉。I want to eat bananas.
该是我们停止这一趋势的时候了。It is time for us to stop this trend.
在我看来,支持第一种观点比支持第二种观点更有道理。From my point of view, it is more reasonable to support the first opinion than to support the second one.
你需要努力学习。You need to study hard.
我们都对英语感兴趣。We are all interested in English.
我希望不久见到你。I hope to see you soon.
提高生命质量的最佳方法是战略创新。The best way to improve the quality of life is strategic innovation.
你不要熬夜。You must not stay up all night.
认为是很自然的,但我们不应忽视。It is natural to think, but we should not neglect it.
他们经常向我要钱。They often ask me for money.
他们都喜欢在中国生活和工作。They all like to live and work in China.
今朝有事今朝做,明朝可能阻碍多。Now, there are many things to do now.
节省时间就是延长生命。To save time is to lengthen life.
我发现说好英语很难。I find it difficult to speak good English.
没有土壤,播种也是徒劳。Without soil, sowing is useless.