欢迎来到中国。Welcome to China.
最近,问题已引起人们的关注。Recently, the problem has aroused people’s concern.
时来必须要趁时,不然时去无声息。When we come, we must take advantage of time, or we will be silent.
少量的常识,当得大量的学问。A small amount of common sense is worth a lot of learning.
好景不常;朝阳不能光照全日。The sun doesn’t shine; the sun doesn’t shine all day.
我们准备好吃午饭。We are ready for lunch.
时间是我的财产,我的田亩是时间。Time is my property. My acres are time.
勿自视过高;不要眼高手低;永远不要认为自己是大才小用。Do not take too much care of yourself; do not think highly of yourself; never think of yourself as a talented person.
他经常帮助我学习英语。He often helps me with my English.
感谢你的帮助。Thank you for your help.
今天,我一定要做得更好。Today, I must do better.
站在新起点,迎接新挑战,创造新成绩。Standing at a new starting point to meet new challenges and create new achievements.
志不坚者智不达,言不信者行不果。Those who are not strong are not wise enough to speak.
灰心生失望,失望生动摇,动摇生失败。Disappointment, disappointment, vitality, failure.
当玛丽走进办公室时,他停下来和她谈话。When Marie came into the office, he stopped to talk with her.
在短暂的休息后,他继续读书。After a short rest, he went on reading.
在短暂的休息后,他继续他的工作。After a short rest, he went on with his work.
我无法完全同意这一观点。I can not fully agree with this vie
把咖啡递给我。Pass me the coffee.
时间能缓和极度的悲痛。Time can alleviate extreme grief.