吉姆请我和他去划船。Jim asked me to go boating with him.
我来是和你告别的。I came to say goodbye to you.
花有重开日,人无再少年。Flowers bloom again.
好事不出门,坏事传千里。Good news does not go out, bad news travels fast.
我爸爸给我做了一个风筝。My father made a kite for me.
巧妇难为无米之炊。One can’t make bricks without straw.
勇敢和坚决是美德的灵魂。Courage and resolution are the soul of virtue.
世上无难事,只要肯登攀。Nothing is impossible to a willing man.
今天天气多么糟糕啊!What a terrible day it is!
他的学校离他家远。His school is far from his home.
他们都喜欢在中国生活和工作。They all like to live and work in China.
我有时帮助我的妈妈做家务。I sometimes help my mother do housework.
我现在必须要回家了。I must go home now.
每个硬币都有两面。Every coin has two sides.
我们准备好吃午饭。We are ready for lunch.
少壮不努力,老大徒伤悲。Young men do not work hard, old ones are sad.
我想你常常跳舞吧。I suppose you dance often.
患难朋友才是真朋友。A friend in need is a friend indeed.
世上无难事,只怕有心人。Nothing is difficult if you put your heart into it.
亡羊补牢,犹为未晚。It is never too late to mend.