我明天会给你打电话。I’ll call you tomorrow.
你的表几点了?What time is your watch?
我一点都不知道。I don’t know at all.
我想你今晚和我待在一起。I want you to stay with me tonight.
谁笑在最后,谁笑得最好。Who laughs last laughs best.
我有时帮助我的妈妈做家务。Sometimes I help my mother do housework.
少壮不努力,老大徒伤悲。Young men do not work hard, but old men do not work hard.
不是你错就是他错。Either you or he is wrong.
只要人有恒,万事都能成。Everything can be done as long as one has perseverance.
三个臭皮匠顶个诸葛亮。Three cobblers are Zhuge Liang.
绿色长城将阻挡风吹走土壤。The Great Green Wall will block the wind from blowing away the soil.
他哥哥经常让他晒太阳。His brother often asks him to bask in the sun.
你拿了我的铅笔吗?Have you got my pencil?
穿白衣服的那位小姐是谁?Who is the lady in white?
我一见到他,我就把你的消息告诉他。I’ll tell him your news as soon as I see him.
我和你都是学生。You and I are both students.
你能得到你想要的。You can get what you want.
他们都喜欢在中国生活和工作。They all like to live and work in China.
妈妈给我买了一辆自行车。Mother bought me a bicycle.
你做那件事情是什么意思?What do you mean by doing that?