Life is brief, and then you die, you know?人生短暂,过着过着你就没了,明白�。�
Stay hungry, stay foolish。求知若饥,虚心若愚。
I want to put a ding in the universe。我要在宇宙中留下痕迹。
Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower。创新决定你是领袖还是跟随者。
Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower。领袖和跟风者的区别就在于创新。
I would trade all of my technology for an afternoon with Socrates。我愿意用我所有的科技去换取和苏格拉底相处的一个下午。
Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life。你的时间有限,所以不要浪费时间去过别人的生活。
There’s a phrase in Buddhism, ‘Beginner’s mind。’ It’s wonderful to have a beginner’s mind。 佛教中有一句话:初学者的心态;拥有初学者的心态是件了不起的事情。
We’re here to put a dent in the universe。 Otherwise why else even be here?活着就是为了改变世界,难道还有其他原因吗?
Design is not just what it looks like and feels like。 Design is how it works。设计不只是外表和感觉,设计是产品如何运作。
Quality is more important than quantity。 One home run is better than two doubles。质重于量,一支全垒打比两支安打好多了。
There’s a phrase in Buddhism, ‘Beginner’s mind。’ It’s wonderful to have a beginner’s mind。佛教中有一句话:初学者的心态;拥有初学者的心态是件了不起的事情。
let team for those who say“impossible” people feel not achieve them is shameful。让团队中那些说“不可能”的人感到实现不了是可耻的。
We’re here to put a dent in the universe。 Otherwise why else even be here?活着就是为了改变世界,难道还有其他原因吗?
Be a yardstick of quality。 Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected。成为卓越的代名词,很多人并不能适合需要杰出素质的环境。
Do you want to spend the rest of your life selling sugared water or do you want a chance to change the world?你想用卖糖水来度过余生,还是想要一个机会来改变世界?
become the pronoun of not because of his remarkable how clever, but that he is how diligent。成为卓越的代名词并不是因为他有多么聪明,而在于他有多么勤劳。
do not according to user bad habits to design, also do not according to programmers thinking design!不要按照用户的坏习惯去设计,也不要按照程序员的思维去设计!
Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose。谨记自己总会死去,是让自己避免陷入“人生有所失”思考的最佳方法。
You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them。 By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new。你不能只问顾客要什么,然后想法子给他们做什么。等你做出来,他们已经另有新欢了。