Miracles happen every day。古迹每天都在产生。
Rochester:I love you。 I love you!罗切斯特:我爱你。我爱你!
It made me look like a duck in water。它让我如鱼得水。
Jenny and I was like peas and carrots。我和珍妮形影相随。
You think wrong! 你想错了!
Stupid is as stupid does。蠢人做蠢事(天公疼核)。
Have you given any thought to your future?你有没无为未来打算过呢。
It made me look like a duck in water。它让我如鱼得水。
I must leave you。Jane:Let me go, sir。我必须离开你。简:让我走,先生。
I was messed up for a long time。这些年我一塌糊涂。
You just stay away from me please。求你离开我。
Life is too short, can not be used vengeful build hate。人生苦短,不能用来记仇构建恨。
I have as much soul as you, — and full as much heart! 我和你一样有灵魂,一样多的感情。
Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do。去世亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little,I am soulless and heartless? 你以为我穷、卑微、普通、渺小,就没有灵魂没有感情了吗?
If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away。你若遇上贫苦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
I don’t know if we each have a destiny,or if we’re all just floating around accidentally�Dlike on a breeze。我不懂我们能否有着各自的运气,还是只是随处随风飘荡。
Life was like a box of chocolates,you never know what you’re gonna get。生命就像一盒巧克力,结果每每出人意料。
You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright。你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关住的,他们的羽毛太美丽了。
After Jane finds out Mr。 Rochester has an insane wife。简发现后罗切斯特先生有个精神失常的妻子。