滚开!Get the hell out of here!
我肺都快要气炸了!I’m about to explode!
谁说的?Who said that?
好漂亮的美女叔叔啊!So pretty, uncle!
你脑袋被门夹了,真是蠢的可以。Your head was caught in the door. It was stupid.
我讨厌你!I hate you!
看看这烂摊子!Look at this mess!
别发牢骚!Don’t whine!
肚脐眼长毛,你少跟我在那装逼。Belly button, you are not with me in that force.
为伊消得人憔悴,只是你不配。To eliminate the Iraqi people, but you do not deserve.
你太过分了!You have crossed the line!
上帝不会为难头脑简单的孩子。God does not make a simple minded child.
你像个轰炸机似地,哪亮往哪扎。You look like a bomber, which light to where the bar.
你以为你是谁?Who do you think you are?
我才不信你呢!I can’t believe a word you said.
你好大的胆子!You’ve got some nerve!
你早上吃屎了,说话咋内有劲!You eat shit in the morning, speak ye in!
你气死我了啦。You make me so mad.
总有那么一对。还没牵手就分手。There is always a pair. Is not in hand to break up.
闭嘴!Shut up!