水的倒影,风的轻歌。The reflection of water, the song of the wind.
风轻云淡,岁月安好。Clear, well years.
我懂得,但我怎能应和?I know, but how can I be?
我没有时间盘问自己的胸怀。I have no time to cross examine my mind.
难怪她说永恒是人们造的谎。No wonder she says forever is a lie.
漠漠大地又哪里去找一点同情?Where to find a misty earth and sympathy?
爱的,不爱的。一直在告别中。Love, don’t love. Always in the farewell.
是心漏却忍耐,厌烦了这空想!Is the heart leak but patience, tired of this dream!
生命早已描定她的式样,太薄弱。Life has long been described her style, too weak.
你是温,你是暖,你是人间六月天。You are warm, you are warm, you are the world in June day.
人生,你是一支曲子,我是唱歌的。Life, you are a piece of music, I am singing.
认得这透明体,智慧的叶子掉在人间?Recognize this transparent body, the wisdom of the leaves fall in the world?
你是人间的四月天,笑点亮了四面风。You are the April day of the world, smile lit all around the wind.
你是我种下的前因,我又是谁的果报。You are my kind of antecedents, who am I to retribution.
昨天又昨天,美还逃不出时间的威严。Yesterday, yesterday, the United States still can not escape the majesty of time.
生活只是一股力,死亡是一片沉默的恨。Life is just a force, death is a silent hate.
你也要忘掉了我曾经在这个世界里活过。You have to forget I have lived in this world.
我们今天所叫做生活的,过后它便是历史。What we call life today, after which it is history.
火车噙住轨,过山、过水、过陈死人的墓。Keep the train tracks, mountains, water, Chen dead tomb.
你是爱,是暖,是希望,你是人间的四月天!You are the love, is warm, is the hope, you are the April day of the earth!