只要你需要,我就在这里。我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。I’ll be here as long as you need me. I am not smart, but I know what love is.
你得在向前走之前放下过去。You have to put the past behind you before you go.
我们经历了各种各样的雨,毛毛细雨,飘雨,倾盆大雨,从下往上的雨。We have gone through all sorts of rain, drizzle, rain, downpour, down from the rain.
就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。Just like the sun in the sunset on the bayou. There was a million sparkles.
如果上帝要让人人都一样的话,他会给每人一双脚掌。If God intended everybody to be the same, he will give everyone a pair of feet.
我不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。I am not smart, but I know what love is.
人真正需要的财富只有那么一些,剩下的只不过是用来炫耀罢了。People really need only a little wealth, and the rest is just to show off.
我知道我不够聪明,但我知道爱在什么地方。I know I’m not smart enough, but I know where love is.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。Stupid people do stupid things, can also be understood as fools have fortune.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是我们生命中的偶然,像在风中飘,或许两者同事发生。I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re just floating around in the wind, like a co-worker.
通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。People can learn a lot of things through other people’s shoes.
你要凭着上帝所给予的做到最好。You have to do the best with what God has given you.
如果有什么需要,请告诉我,我就在离你不远的地方。If there is any need, please tell me, I am not far away from you.
我不知道我们是否都有各自的命运,抑或只是像风一样一切都是偶然。但我想也许两面都有,也许两面会同时发生。I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or just like the wind, everything is accidental. But I think maybe both sides, maybe both sides will happen at the same time.
那些胆敢残害荼毒我同伴之人,我将向你们大施报复。Those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, I will give you great vengeance.
如果你相信我,我就会在你需要的时候一直陪伴着你。If you trust me, I’ll always be there for you when you need me.
我相信你会把握你的命运,你要凭借上帝赋予你的做到最好。I believe you will hold on to your destiny, and you will do the best you can with God.
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道下一块会是什么味道。Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re going to smell.
我只是个可怜的白痴,如今却得照顾全人类。I’m just a poor idiot, but I have to take care of the whole world.
我不是聪明人,但是我知道什么是爱。I’m not a smart man, but I know what love is.