微信朋友圈抖音英语好句子

我喜欢你,喜欢到想象这样轻轻一闭眼,就能过完一辈子。I like you. I like to imagine that you can spend your whole life with such a gentle close of your eyes.

原以为你冷漠寡言,却看你眉眼带笑,对她温柔如水。I thought you were indifferent and taciturn, but I saw your eyebrows and smiles, gentle as water to her.

你说我会遇到更好的人,其实是你想拥有更好的人。You said I would meet better people, but in fact you want to have better people.

我第一次见到你,就有一种特别的感觉。The first time I saw you, I had a special feeling.

现在晚安之后不知道是真睡了,还是只想结束话语。Now after goodnight, I don’t know whether I’m really asleep or just want to end my words.

也许过程有些煎熬,但真的,熬过去就好了。Maybe the process is a little hard, but really, just go through it.

对过往闭口不提,是好是坏皆为经历。To keep silent about the past is to experience both good and bad.

这一生,这一世,因为不再有你,所以爱情轰然老去。This life, this life, because there is no longer you, so love suddenly old.

我肯定成不了最配你的人,可是我要用最好的我来配你。I can’t be the best person for you, but I’ll match you with the best.

眼泪是我自己的,我再痛,再悲,没有外人能体会到。Tears are my own. I feel pain and sorrow again. No one else can feel them.

爱自己是我的骄傲,丢了自己怎么炫耀。It’s my pride to love myself and how to show off myself.

向来缘浅,奈何情深,既然琴瑟起,何以笙箫默。Always shallow, but deep feelings, since the piano, why silence.

听到一些事,明明不相干的,也会在心中拐好几个弯想到你。When you hear something that is obviously irrelevant, you will turn several corners in your heart and think of you.

那些最终会让你陷进去的,一开始总是美好。Those that will eventually get you into it are always good at first.

你我看遍阴晴圆缺云舒云绻,终于在物是人非间渐行渐远。You and I have seen all over the clouds and sunshine, clouds and clouds, and eventually in the human world gradually fade away.

未失恋的人不懂爱情,未失意的人不懂人生。Those who are not disappointed in love do not understand love, and those who are not disappointed do not understand life.

愿你过得好,祝我也顺心,不谈亏欠,谢谢曾遇见。May you have a good life. I wish you all the best. I don’t owe you anything. Thank you for meeting me.

你我之间隔着的不是一川秋水,而是一生的阴差阳错。You and I are not separated by a river of autumn and autumn, but by life’s errors and mistakes.

失败又有什么关系,只不过是从头再来罢了。What’s the matter with failure? It’s just to start over.

伪装的善良,比真实的凶残更可怕。Kindness in disguise is more terrible than real cruelty.



相关推荐: