爱拥有一种欲望,渴望将人尽可能提高。Love has a desire to raise people as much as possible.
不尊重死亡的人,不懂得敬畏生命。People who do not respect death do not know how to fear life.
凡不能毁灭我的,必使我强大。Whoever can not destroy me will make me strong.
知道为什么而活的人,便能生存。People who know why they live can survive.
习惯会使我们的双手伶俐而头脑笨拙。Habits make our hands clever and our minds clumsy.
人类唯有生长在爱中,才得以创造出新的事物。Human beings only grow in love to create new things.
不能服从自己的人,就要服从他人。这是有生命者的本性。If you can’t obey yourself, you must obey others. This is the nature of the living.
男人骨子里坏,女人骨子里贱。Men are bad in their bones, and women are cheap in their bones.
这些今日之人,他们不过是使我发笑的异乡人罢了。These people today are just a stranger who makes me laugh.
那杀不死我的,使我更坚强。It killed me, and made me stronger.
你们受够了自己,你们的拼命工作只是一种自我逃避罢了。You have had enough of yourself, and your hard work is just a self evasion.
自由的保证是什么?是对自己不再感到羞耻。What is the guarantee of freedom? It is no longer ashamed of yourself.
对于纯粹的认知者而言,知识无关紧要。For pure cognition, knowledge is insignificant.
人才出于贫寒家庭,莲花开在死水。Talent out of the poor family, the lotus flower in the dead.
习惯使我们双手机巧,使头脑笨拙。We used both hands to wit, clumsy brain.
每一段不努力的时光,都是对生命的辜负。Every time that does not work hard is to live up to life.
对待生命,你不妨大胆一点,因为我们始终要失去它。To treat life, you might as well be bold, because we have to lose it all the time.
漫长的黄昏就要来临了,我该如何在这段时间中保持我的光明不辍呢?The long dusk is coming. How can I keep my light in this time?
每一个不曾起舞的日子都是对生命的辜负。Every day that never dances is a life betrayal.
你今天是一个孤独的怪人,你离群索居,总有一天你会成为一个民族!You are a lonely person, today you live alone, one day you will become a nation!