我们都将年老,这同下雨一样,都是明白无误的。We all know old age, which is the same as rain.
即使上了年纪,不知道的事也很多很多。Even though I am old, I don’t know much about it.
无论熟知怎样的哲理也无以消除所爱之人的死带来的悲哀。No matter what philosophy is known, no sorrow can be removed from the death of a loved one.
然而幸运这东西,说起来无非是一张入场券。Fortunately, this is nothing more than an admission ticket.
她早已烂入骨髓,剥掉那层好看的外皮,里面全是烂肉。She had already rotted into her bone marrow and stripped off the nice outer skin, which was full of rotten flesh.
不管奔跑速度降低了多少,我都不能走,这是原则。No matter how much the running speed decreases, I can not go. This is the principle.
死的人就一直死了,可我们以后还要活下去。Dead people die all the time, but we still have to live.
一旦把握住了节奏,只需维持即可。Once the rhythm is grasped, it can only be maintained.
如候鸟没有用来抵押的资产,我也没有所谓安排。If migratory birds do not have the assets to be mortgaged, I do not have any arrangement.
我希求的是某种心绪,至少不是理解和同情。What I want is a certain mood, at least not understanding and sympathy.
只有通过动作的反复,才有可能将个别倾向化为习惯。Only by repeated actions can it be possible to turn individual preferences into habits.
而且,那是一旦变成话语,就会丧失最重要的微妙含义的事情。What’s more, once it becomes a utterance, it will lose the most important subtle meaning.
沉默降临了,厚重且密度很高的沉默。Silence came, thick and dense silence.
朋友用金钱买不到,用经费更买不到。Friends can’t buy with money, and can’t be bought with funds.
现实始终是冷澈的,始终是孤独的。The reality is always cold and limpid, always lonely.
我们还年轻,不需要预言,生存本身就仿佛是预言性行为。We are young and do not need prophecy. Survival itself is like prophetic behavior.
质疑无一不是重复,回答永远是零。Doubt is always duplication, and the answer is always zero.
他能开朗地接纳旁人,却又活在深沉的孤独中。He can be receptive to others, but he lives in deep solitude.
无论怎么看这信甚至都不是写给你的信,怕是写给邮筒的。No matter how you read it, it is not even written to you, for fear it is addressed to the post box.
我喜欢光着身子站在镜前,凝望那柔和的轮廓,恰如其分的活力。I like to stand in front of the mirror naked and gaze at the gentle outline, the proper vitality.