微信朋友圈孤独的句子英语

是不是我不善言辞,就活该孤独。Is it true that if I am not good at words, I should be lonely?

一个人的时候应该叫孤独,想一个人的时候才应该叫寂寞。A person’s time should be called loneliness, think of a person’s time should be called loneliness.

我抵得住孤单和寂寞,却抵不住你在我身边的沉默。I can withstand loneliness and loneliness, but can not withstand your silence around me.

最深的孤独不是长久的一个人,而是心里没有了任何期望。The deepest loneliness is not a person for a long time, but the absence of any expectations in mind.

我是你转身就忘的路人甲,凭什么陪你蹉跎年华到天涯。I am a passer-by who you forget when you turn around. How can I spend my time with you to the end of the world?

他在你身上宣泄着寂寞,你却天真的以为那就是爱情。He vents his loneliness on you, but you naively think that is love.

没人理解仙人掌的悲哀:防备了别人,孤单了自己。No one understands the sadness of cactus: guard against others and be alone.

孤独不是故作姿态,孤独是一种心境。沉默未必是孤独。Loneliness is not a posture, loneliness is a state of mind. Silence is not necessarily loneliness.

一个人撑伞、一个人独醉、一个人无所谓。A person holding an umbrella, a person drunk, a person does not matter.

心情就像窗外天色,狂欢之后孤独还是孤独。The mood is like the sky outside the windo After the carnival, loneliness or loneliness.

我一直在努力的适应这个世界,无论是温度还是人心。I’ve been trying to adapt to the world, whether it’s temperature or people’s hearts.

可能我只是你生命里的一个过客,但你不会遇见第二个我。Maybe I’m just a passer-by in your life, but you won’t meet the second me.

狂欢是一群人的寂寞,孤独是一个人的狂欢。Carnival is a group of people’s loneliness, loneliness is a person’s carnival.

明月楼高休独倚。酒入愁肠,化作相思泪。The Moon Tower stands alone. Wine into sorrow, into tears of love.

治疗孤单,只要去寻找现实生活中的快乐。To cure loneliness, we only need to find happiness in real life.

没有受过伤的人,才会讥笑别人身上的伤痕。He who has not been hurt laughs at other people’s wounds.

等不到不经意的牵挂,却没出息的放不下。I can’t wait for careless concern, but I can’t let it go.

孤单不是因为没有朋友,而是没有人住在你心里。Loneliness is not because you don’t have friends, but because nobody lives in your heart.

尽管有些人最终不属于自己,但遇见了一点也不后悔。Although some people don’t belong to themselves in the end, they don’t regret meeting each other at all.

那些原则瞬间被撕成泡沫,变成一个笑话。Those principles were instantly torn into foam and became a joke.



相关推荐: