放纵自己,也是一种解脱。Indulge oneself, is also a kind of liberation.
深夜的痛,自有深夜人去体会。Late night pain, its own late night people to experience.
我把失落暗藏,这算不算心机。I lost the hidden, this is not.
我脾气不好,但是我真的很好哄。I have a bad temper, but I’m really good.
别总是割我一刀,又给我擦血敷药。Don’t always cut me with a knife, and gave me wipe blood dressing.
终归还是男人的阴谋,女人的一生。It is man’s plot, a woman’s life.
我不说我不问,并我代表我不在乎。I don’t say I don’t ask, and I don’t care about me.
多少义无反顾,在时间面前也得认输。How many have to hesitate, defeat in the time before.
如果没有你,我在哪里又有什么可惜。If without you, where do I have what a pity.
人在孤独的时候,是最容易爱上别人的。People are most likely to fall in love with others when they are alone.
你没有再挽留,我也没有再回头就这样。You do not retain, I do not have to go back to this.
我把自由还给你,突然发现真的好轻松。I gave it back to you, and I found it really easy.
情人节那天,我会送你三朵枯萎的玫瑰。On Valentine’s day, I’ll give you three withered roses.
当依赖变成了习惯、却再也舍不得离开。When the dependence has become a habit, but also reluctant to leave.
如果不是濒临死亡,所有的分手都是背叛。If it is not on the verge of death, all the breaking up is betrayal.
漂亮如果有秘诀,那就是:狠狠宠爱自己!Beauty if there is a secret, that is: the love of their own!
陌生人分两种,不认识的和假装不认识的。The stranger is divided into two kinds, do not know and pretended not to know.
婆婆妈妈的结果:男性女性化,女性大妈化。Results: male and female womanishly fussy, aunt of women.
你爱我我爱你,后来你不爱了,而我却碍你。You love me, I love you, then you do not love, and I do not hinder you.
请告诉她,我在等她,请告诉她,我还爱她。Please tell her that I’m waiting for her, please tell her, I love her.