心痛在低鸣,悲伤逆流成河。Pain in the low sound, sad river into the river.
最怕就是我不挽留你还偏要走。The most afraid of is that I do not keep you still want to go.
天生一对,就算作对也好快乐。Right, even against or joy.
这种分手,让我觉得很累很累。This break up, let me feel very tired very tired.
你说你赐我一吻,似怜悯罪人。You say you give me a kiss, like mercy to sinners.
我爱上了安静,所以我变得孤僻。I fell in love with the quiet, so I become more and more lonely.
我会变,是因为我实在伤得太重了。I will change, because I really hurt too much.
我仍在空城哭泣,你依旧来者不拒。I was still in the city crying, you still refuse.
心若没有停息的地方到哪都是流浪。If the heart has no place to stop where it is wandering.
尽管满身是伤,依旧往伤口上撒盐。Although the body is hurt, still go to the wound sprinkle salt.
世界疯子何其多,俄也只是其中一个。How much of the world’s crazy, Russia is just one.
能戒烟戒酒就开始戒吧,一切还不晚。To give up smoking and drinking began to quit, all is not late.
我做的一切的一切,都被你用来耻笑。All I do everything, you have been used to sneer at.
我们之间唯一的羁绊,叫做刻骨铭记。The only connection between us, called my mind.
你只看见我的孤单,却看不见我的心寒。You only see me alone, but can not see my heart.
是否我连失去都没资格、怎么如此伤感。If I can’t even lose my qualifications, how so sad.
独自一个哭,留下泪痕,让你看得心疼。A cry alone, leaving tears, let you see love dearly.
看到你告诉我说要保重的那瞬间,我哭了。To see you tell me to take care of that moment, I cried.
得到了我会好好珍惜,错过的我会慢慢忘记。Got I will cherish, miss I will slowly forget.
我听到了花开的声音,也看到了花落的结局。I hear the voices of flowers, but also to see the end of the flower.