告诉我结局,多久我都等。Tell me the end, how long will I wait.
爱我你说,搁在心里多坎坷。Love me you say, put in the heart more rough.
简单的一句我爱你。你却老不信。Simple sentence I love you. You’re not old.
阳光温暖,被心疼也是一种幸福。The sun is warm, is love is also a kind of happiness.
我的心里住着一盘炒饭,一碗汤。I lived in the hearts of a dish of fried rice, a bowl of soup.
这世上什么都是假的,对自己好点。What is false in this world, good for yourself.
无法理喻的爱情,没有结局的你我。Don’t get love, no end of you and me.
不要指望别人,有时候还是靠自己。Don’t expect others, sometimes by yourself.
你的女人不一般,一般女人没法比。Your woman is not generally, is no ordinary women.
点点荣光数落了繁华,散不尽秋思。At the bustling little glory, for all thoughts.
眼睛为她下着雨,心却为她打着伞。Eyes are raining for her, but for her umbrella.
你贱或者不贱,贱就在那里不增不减。You are cheap or not, and there is no increase in the base.
爱情就是一粒沙子,没有多余的余地!Love is a grain of sand, there is no room for!
安徒生的童话,终究也会败在现实中。Andersen’s fairy tale, after all, will be defeated in reality.
当我再爱他人的时候,便是不爱你了。When I love others, I do not love you.
与其开口又是争执,倒不如缄口不言。With the opening and dispute, rather than anything.
如果回到过去,我们是不是会稍显狼狈?If we go back to the past, is not slightly embarrassed?
陪着我好吗?像最初相识我当初未怕累。With me? I was not afraid of tired, like first met.
我并不畏惧什么哪怕一直都是我一个人。I am not afraid of what has been a person of my.
把泪水化成内心的爱,从脸颊滑落下来。Tears into the heart of love, from the face down.