可不可以跟世界请个假,让我离开一段时间再回来。Can you take a holiday with the world, let me leave for some time to come back.
那就由我陪你,看遍所有会笑的星空。Then I will accompany you, see all the smiles will be the stars.
真正的朋友,就算不联系,只要一见面还是会懂得。True friends, even if not linked, as long as a meeting or will know.
如果你在听,请告诉我你需要什么样的爱情。If you listen, please tell me what you need love.
幸福出了车祸,在太平间里等待我的亲手埋葬。Happy accident in the morgue waiting for me to bury.
风若能为莪停留,��便会为莪停留。If the wind can stay for me, you will stay for me.
把自己演成自己,把自己演到失忆。Put yourself forward into himself, his speech to the amnesia.
宁愿相信世间有鬼,也不相信男人那张破嘴。Would rather believe in ghosts, don’t believe men’s words.
隐身,不是为了躲避谁,只是希望有谁发现我消失了。Stealth, not to hide who, just want to find out who I disappeared.
心中忽然漾起一层悲伤悲伤过后便是孤独感。His heart suddenly after a layer of sorrow is loneliness.
有些事,不说是个结,说了是个疤。Some things, do not say is a knot, say is a scar.
你说痴情的人总是又聋又瞎又傻那么我想我快要痊愈。You say love is always blind and deaf and dumb so I think I’m going to heal.
只怪当初太单纯,被你骗走了最真的感情。Blame had been too simple, you cheated the most true feelings.
死心塌地的爱,换来的只是好聚好散。Hell-bent love, just for good.
我还守在原地,不为等你,只是等自己放弃。I also keep in place, not to wait for you, just wait for yourself to give up.
让曾经的温存,继续温暖着那颗不再火热的心。Have tenderness, continue to warm the star is no longer hot heart.
如果雨能淋湿记忆,我愿在雨中蹉跎。If the rain can wet memory, I would like to waste in the rain.
事情过了那么久了,很多事情都可以随时间湮灭掉。Things have been so long, many things can be annihilated with time.
我一遍遍的唱着你喜欢的那首歌,心却哭了。I sing the song that you like again and again, the heart is crying.
不要说你有多在乎我,其实你也不是非我不可。Don’t say how much you care about me, but you are not my not.