你不说你爱我,我都不知道你是爱我的。You don’t say you love me, I don’t know you love me.
我们走过同一条街,却回到两个世界。We walked the same street, but returned to the two world.
那些海誓山盟,你只是随便一说,可我没有随便一听。You just said that exchange solemn vows and pledges, but I did not listen.
阳光,很暖。你的笑,很浅。怀抱,很好。宛如梦里繁花。Sunny, very warm. Your smile, very shallow. Embrace, very good. Like a dream flowers.
要记住每一个对你好的人,因为他们本可以不这么做的。Remember every one of you, because they could not do it.
感谢我不能住进你的眼,才能拥抱你的背影。Thank you I can not live in your eyes, to embrace your back.
曾在桌子上偷偷写过某个人的名字,却又匆匆地擦掉。Once secretly wrote a person’s name on the table, but quickly wipe.
夜空下,明月悠悠,倾听一帘月光如水,诉说温暖如昨。Under the night sky, the moon long, listening to a curtain of moonlight, such as water, warm as yesterday.
如果和你在一起要舍弃世界,那我愿意。因为有你那才叫世界。If you want to abandon the world, I would like to. That is because you are the world.
独特的味道,恬美的微笑,一切都明了。Unique flavor, sweet smile, everything is clear.
只要你记得我,我不介意整个世界都把我遗忘了。As long as you remember me, I don’t mind the whole world forget me.
始终低着头,像是在寻找一样东西,原来,原来我在寻找自己。Always low head, like looking for one thing, the original, I was looking for their own.
彷徨不知所措的那个我,已经消失在岁月之间了。I lost my mind, has disappeared in the years between.
我把失落暗藏,这算不算心机。I lost the hidden, this is not.
透过布满灰尘的窗帘去凝视过去,能否找到无暇的自己。Through the dusty curtains to stare at the past, can find no time.
如若相爱,便携手到老;如若错过,便护他安好。If love, portable hand to the old; if Miss, will protect him well.
徘徊在人世间,不再为谁许下天长地久的诺言。Wandering in this world, no longer for who make promises enduring as the universe.
我连自己也不相信了,却又义无反顾的相信你。I even do not believe, but I believe you.
一片枯叶,以凄美的方式飘落,发出心碎的声音。A dead leaf, poignant way to fall, issued the sound of a broken heart.
只在事过境迁后,我们才知道曾经的自己是多么幸福。Only in hindsight, we don’t know how happy.