陪在身边才算拥有,爱到习惯才算长久。Only when you are around, can you have it. Only when you are in love, can you be long-term.
快离开我吧,别再回头感动我。Leave me no Don’t move me back.
何不两清,做回甲乙丙丁!Why don’t you be clear? Go back to Party A, Party B and Party D!
我试过销声匿迹,最终也无人问及。I tried to disappear and no one asked.
你已走出我的视线,但从未走出我的思念。You have come out of my sight, but never out of my thoughts.
伤疤,依旧是心里的那份不坚强。Scar, is still in the heart that is not strong.
总有一个人,一直住在心底,却消失在生活里。There is always a man who lives in the bottom of his heart, but disappears into life.
明知道爱情并不牢靠,但是还是有人拼命往里跳。I know that love is not secure, but there are still people who try their best to jump in.
伤心的时候才发现,所有歌都不够悲伤。When I am sad, I find that all songs are not sad enough.
眉毛上的汗水,眉毛下的泪水,你总得选一样。The sweat on the eyebrows, the tears under the eyebrows, you have to choose the same.
也许你依旧是我的软肋,却不再是我的盔甲。Maybe you are still my weakness, but no longer my armor.
总以为会长相厮守,但我想我们快走到了尽头!I always thought we would stay together forever, but I think we are going to the end!
我还爱他,但是我也想好好爱自己。I still love him, but I also want to love myself.
你始终是我的软肋,但是再也成不了我的盔甲。You are always my weakness, but you will never be my armor.
如果当初我们一直爱下去,结果会不会不一样。If we had been in love, would the result be different.
我假�b不在乎你,但痛的是我自己。I pretend I don’t care about you, but it hurts me.
我们明明不是陌生人,却装的比陌生人还陌生。We are not strangers, but we pretend to be strangers.
你一定要过的很好,不然对不起我的不打扰。You must have a good life, or I’m sorry I don’t disturb you.
我赢了所有人,却输掉了你。I won everyone, but I lost you.
有些话,说再多也没用。有些事,只有自己懂。It’s no use saying more. There are some things that only you kno