有时候,起初的隐忍可以避免一路的疼痛。Sometimes, the initial forbearance can avoid the pain along the way.
有时候,一开始的一点点不安,可以为往后省下许多痛苦。Sometimes a little uneasiness at the beginning can save a lot of pain for the future.
最美的风景在树上,还有你的眼睛里。The most beautiful scenery is in the trees, and in your eyes.
我想在你的青春里,写下我的名字。I want to write down my name in your youth.
最近倒春寒,西城又降温了,我等你回来。It’s cold in late spring recently, and it’s cooling down again in West City. I’ll wait for you to come back.
当你爱一个人时,你的睫毛会上下跃动,小星星从里面蹦出来。When you love someone, your eyelashes will jump up and down, and little stars will jump out of it.
或许从他笑着呼唤我名字的那一天起,他早已令我怦然心动。Perhaps from the day he laughed and called my name, he had already made me feel heartbeat.
别听我说,听内心呼唤,这是否想要的结果。Don’t listen to me. Listen to your heart. Is this the result you want?
不要对我抱有希望,因为那样对于我来说太奢侈了。Don’t hope for me, because it’s too luxurious for me.
率真与爱,坦诚的心。Truthfulness and love, Frank heart.
我确实怦然心动了,彻彻底底的。I really felt heartbeat, thoroughly.
当你遇到一个比彩虹还要绚丽的人,其他的都是浮云。When you meet someone who is more beautiful than a rainbow, the rest is clouds.
你站在那里,就是整个夏天。You stand there all summer.
我能感受到我爱着的人们也同样爱着我,因为那些简单、真挚的感情,从不曾与我疏离。I can feel that the people I love also love me, because those simple and sincere feelings never alienate me.
我爬得越高,眼前的风景便愈发迷人。The higher I climb, the more fascinating the scenery is.
坐在树上,远离地面,被风吹拂着,就像你的心被美撞了一下。Sitting on a tree, away from the ground, blown by the wind, like your heart is hit by beauty.
你的一颦一笑,我都不愿与别人分享。I don’t want to share your smile with others.
咫尺距离,有你的甜美气息。Near the distance, there is your sweet breath.
可无法冲破荆棘的骑士,不配得到公主的爱。The knight who can’t break through the thorns is not worthy of the princess’s love.
她在笑,她笑什么呢,她怎么可以和别人坐在那,还笑得那么灿烂?She was laughing. What was she laughing about? How could she sit there with others and laugh so brilliantly?