我喜欢你,因为你比我更像我自己。I love you, because you are more like me than I am.
黑色,黑色,是我爱人头发的颜色。Black, black, is the color of my wife’s hair.
骄傲的人给自己种下的悲伤和遗憾。The pride of the people to their own kind of sorrow and regret.
只有孤独才是真正属于自己一个人的。Only loneliness is really belong to one’s own.
我把我的心给你,你把它捏碎了扔回来。I give you my heart, you put it crumb throw back.
当我忘了你的时候,我也就忘了我自己。When I forgot you, I forgot myself.
起来!别让自己退化成了一条下贱的爬虫。Up! Don’t let yourself degenerate into a abject reptile.
惩罚恶人是上帝的事,我们应该学会饶恕。To punish the wicked is God’s business. We should learn to forgive.
没有什么东西能阻挡燃烧的激情,包括死亡。Nothing can stop the burning passion, including death.
天堂不是我的家园,流泪心碎后,我要重返人间。Heaven is not my home, tears are broken, I want to return to the world.
时间会让人听天由命,也会带来比快乐更甜美的忧伤。Time will let the human fate, will also bring more happiness than sweet sorrow.
我心甘情愿的听凭你把我作践到死,只要你觉得好玩。I let you take me the most willing to spoil to death, as long as you think.
伤害我的人我可以原谅,而伤害你的人呢?我怎能原谅!I can forgive those who hurt me, and the people who hurt you? How can I forgive!
有谁能想象得出在那平静的土地下面的长眠者竟会有并不平静的睡眠。Who can imagine in the quiet land sleepers would have not sleep peacefully.
整个世界成了一个可怕的纪念馆,处处提醒我她存在过,而我却失去了她!The whole world has become a terrible Memorial, everywhere to remind me that she was there, and I have lost her!
时间的流逝给他带来的是对命运的屈从和一种比寻常的欢乐更甜美的沉思。The passing of time brings to him a sweeter contemplation of fate and a sweeter than usual joy.
我把我的心掏给了他,他却接过来把它捏死,然后把我那破碎的心掷还给我。I give my heart to him, but he took it to death, then I put my broken heart throw back to me.
好的东西埋没在一片荒草中,当野草蔓生以后,就盖过了他们不被重视的成长。Good things lost in a barren, when overgrown, overshadowed their neglected growth.
整个世界成了一个惊人的纪念品汇集,处处提醒着我她是存在过的,而我已失去了她!The whole world has become an amazing collection of souvenirs, everywhere to remind me that she was there, and I have lost her!
他永远也不会知道我爱他,我爱他不是因为他长得英俊,而是因为他比我更像我自己。He will never know I love him, I love him not because he is handsome, but because he is more like me than I am.