Not violence, can overcome hate most can heal wounds is not revenge.最能克服仇恨的并不是暴力,最能医治创伤的也不是报复。
Now that the trial is unable to avoid, just had to crustily skin of head to put up with it any more.既然审判已无法回避,就只得硬着头皮去忍受了。
Life is too short, should not be used to bear grudges.生命太短暂了,不应该用来记恨。
If you can’t avoid, you have to go to bear. Can’t stand destined to endure things in life, is weak and foolish.假如你避免不了,就得去忍受。不能忍受生命中注定要忍受的事情,就是软弱和愚蠢的表现。
Talk to each other is a kind of hear, but more active thinking.相互交谈不过是一种听得见、更活跃的思索罢了。
that I am soulless and heartless?就没有灵魂和感情吗?
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.世界上全部的生命都在微妙的平衡中生活。
I have as much soul as you and full asmuch heart.我和你一样有灵魂和感情
Am I a machine without feelings?难道我是一个没有情感的机器吗?
The more the more the more I alone, no friends, no support, I will respect myself. 我越是孤独,越是没有朋友,越是没有支持,我就得越尊重我自己。
And become nothing to you?然后让你对我视若无物?
Listen to the people, the more anxious, said the more powerfully.听的人越焦急,说的人越起劲。
Life is too short for me, the flower on the rancour of hatred is not too bad.生命对我来说太短暂,花在记仇怀恨上岂不可惜。
I’m not speaking to you through mortalflesh.不是我的肉体凡胎在和你交流
Some people say that looking back pain past is pleasure.有人说,回首痛苦的往事是一种享受。
I have never trained, the principle of due to a lack of care, so it’s possible long crooked.我的原则从来没有受过训练,由于缺乏照料,所以有可能长歪了。
You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在樊笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
I think the bird flies but the sea birds fly, is that no courage of the sea, years later I discovered, not the bird flies past, but not the other side of the sea, and had no waiting我以为小鸟飞不过沧海,是以为小鸟没有飞过沧海的勇气,十年以后我才发现,不是小鸟飞不过去,而是沧海的那一头,早已没有了等待
Violence is not the best way to eliminate the hatred, also, revenge is also absolutely can’t heal damage.暴力不是消除仇恨的最好办法――同样,报复也绝对医治不了伤害。
Who says it is winter? When you are by my side, I feel flowers and birds singing cicadas.谁说现在是冬天呢?当你在我身旁时,我感到百花齐放,鸟唱蝉鸣。