愿你孤独岁月有人陪,敬我余生悲喜有人听。I hope you will be accompanied in your lonely years and listened to for the rest of my life.
没有一种生命的轮回,是命中注定的就像隔夜的狂欢。There is no reincarnation of life, is doomed to be like the carnival of the next night.
听见某个名字,想起某些事情,这个城市安静的让人心颤。Hearing a name and remembering something, the city is quiet and thrilling.
每一个不曾起舞的日子,都是对生命的辜负。Every day without dancing is a disappointment to life.
寂寞是听见某个熟悉名字,不小心想起某些故事。Loneliness is to hear a familiar name and think of some stories carelessly.
我们在一起多不容易,差一点点就没有相遇。It’s not easy for us to be together. We almost didn’t meet each other.
用迷离的舞步,跟随着最后一丝月光的脚步。Follow the last step of the moonlight with the confused dance steps.
相遇,是一种美丽,像一座小城向晚,映着夕阳的绚烂。Meet, is a kind of beauty, like a small town, reflecting the gorgeous sunset.
心微动奈何情己远,物也非,人也非,事事非,往日不可追。The heart frets, but no matter how far away you are, things are not, people are not, everything is not, in the past can not be pursued.
喜欢就去追,分手了就挽回,吵架了就和解,爱情不需要面子。Like to chase, break up on the recovery, quarrel on reconciliation, love does not need face.
每天早上醒来,看见你和阳光都在,这就是我想要的未来。I wake up every morning and see you and the sunshine. This is the future I want.
我涉旷野丛林而来,你撑船渡我,入灿灿花海。I came from the wilderness and the jungle. You sailed me into the sea of flowers.
以我之姓,冠你之名,一生一世,不离不弃。Take my family name as your first name, and live forever.
心微动,奈何情已远,物也非,人也非,事事非,往日不可重。The heart frets, but the feelings are far away, things are not, people are not, everything is not, the past can not be heavy.
一声梧叶一声秋,一点芭蕉一点愁,三更归梦三更后。A phoenix leaf a autumn, a banana a little worry, three more to dream after three more.
我很好。我们都还好。这才是最重要的。I’m fine We are all OK. That’s the most important thing.
绝口不提,不是因为忘记,而是因为铭记。Never mention it, not because of forgetting, but because of remembering.
江山如画心纷飞,只等伊人生死陪。Picturesque rivers and mountains fly, waiting for the Iraqi life and death.
你给我的爱,像阳光般的温暖。我就像颗向日葵,围绕在你身旁。You give me love, like the warmth of the sun. I’m like a sunflower around you.
让我看看有多少人当初放弃了自己爱的人和爱自己的人。Let me see how many people gave up the people they love and the people they love.