生生的两端,我们彼此站成了岸。At the ends of life, we stand on each other’s banks.
我宁可记着所有伤心,也不想把你忘净。I’d rather remember all the sorrow than forget you.
每小节的,心跳触动,想传到你的胸口。The heartbeat of each section touches and wants to reach your chest.
只缘感君一回顾,使我思君朝与暮。The only reason for this is to look back at me.
你要记得,紫檀未灭,我亦未去。Remember, the red sandalwood is not destroyed, nor have I gone.
那首情歌有关风月、却无关你我。That love song is about wind and moon, but it has nothing to do with you and me.
蓄起亘古的情丝,揉碎殷红的相思。Storing up ancient love and rubbing the red Acacia.
钟表,可以回到起点,却已不是昨天。The clock can go back to the starting point, but it is not yesterday.
我和西藏之间,只隔着一张火车票!Between me and Tibet, there is only one train ticket.
不是一路人,你怎么抄近路都没有用。It’s not a one-way street. It’s no use cutting corners.
要学会生存,才能有力气继续做梦。Only by learning to survive can we have the strength to continue dreaming.
眼眸里埋没的悲痛,眼眶里衬着的凄凉。The sadness buried in the eyes is sad in the eyes.
你的夕阳、我的容颜、谁的三分之一年。Your sunset, my face, and whose 1/3 years.
使人成熟的是经历,而不是岁月。What matures is experience, not years.
我知道,你在一个地方,在呼吸,在笑。I know you are in a place, breathing, laughing.
我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。I need him like I need the air to breathe.
路过的风景、有没有人为你好好收藏。Passing scenery, do you have a good collection for you?
一朝春去红颜老,花落人亡两不知。Once the spring comes to the beauty, the flower falls and dies two.
相逢一醉是前缘,风雨散,飘然何处。When we meet each other, we are drunk.
这个夏天放假后,我们就没有开学了。After the summer holiday, we didn’t start school.