你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得很久了。You smiled and said nothing to me. And I think I’ve been waiting for this for a long time.
纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
世界上的事情最好是一笑了之,不必用眼泪去冲洗。The best thing in the world is to laugh, not to wash with tears.
你微笑地看着我,不说一句话。而我知道,为了这个,我已经等了很久了。You smiled at me without saying a word. And I know I’ve been waiting for this for a long time.
如果你因为失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星。If you shed tears when you lose the sun, you will also lose the stars.
只有经历过地狱般的磨砺,才能练就创造天堂的力量;只有流过血的手指,才能弹出世间的绝响。Only through hell-like grinding can we practice the power of creating heaven; only through bloody fingers can we pop out the world’s deafening sound.
抱着善意去敲门,必见乐意来开门。Knock at the door with goodwill and you will be glad to open it.
你受的苦,会照亮你的路。Your suffering will light your way.
当你为错过太阳而哭泣的时候,你也要再错过群星了。When you cry for missing the sun, you will miss the stars again.
如果你把所有的错误都关在门外时,真理也要被关在门外面了。If you shut all your mistakes out, truth will be shut out.
如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。If you shed tears when you lose the sun, you will also lose the stars.
你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。You smiled and said nothing to me. And I think I’ve been waiting for this for a long time.
12、一定要小心挑选敌人,因为你会发现,你自己和敌人变得越来越像。Be careful to choose the enemy, because you will find that you and the enemy are becoming more and more alike.
只有流过血的手指,才能弹出世间的绝唱!《孤》Only the bleeding fingers can bring out the world’s best song!
当我们爱这个世界时,才生活在这个世界上。When we love the world, we live in it.
小花睡在尘土里,它寻求蝴蝶走的路。The little flower sleeps in the dust. It seeks the path of the butterfly.
鸟儿愿为一朵云,云儿愿为一只鸟。Birds want to be a cloud, clouds want to be a bird.
我的存在,是一个永久的惊奇,而这,就是人生。My existence is a perpetual surprise, and this is life.
你那一刻的随意馈赠,宛如秋夜的流星,在我生命深处点燃了烈焰。Your random gift at that moment, like a meteor in autumn night, ignited the flames in the depths of my life.
忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。Sorrow calms down in my heart like the evening in the silent forest.