青春真的很单薄,什么都很轻,风一吹,我们就走散了。Youth is really thin. Everything is light. When the wind blows, we go away.
天空很远,花期太短,我们相遇太晚,却又不够勇敢。The sky is far away, the blossom is too short, we meet too late, but not brave enough.
趁青春没有理由不去闯,即使会败,我也要败得漂亮!While youth has no reason not to rush, even if it fails, I will lose beautiful!
活到这么大,丢过很多的东西,唯有那段回忆不曾丢掉。Live so big, lost a lot of things, only that memory never lost.
青春是讨厌的恶魔,用他那恶魔般的双手,吸噬着你的生命。Youth is a disgusting devil, sucking your life with his devilish hands.
人生亦可燃烧,亦可腐败,我愿燃烧,耗尽所有的光芒。Life can also be burnt or corrupted. I would like to burn up and exhaust all the light.
青春是一道明媚的忧伤,我没哭,可是眼泪流下来了。Youth is a beautiful sadness, I did not cry, but tears flowed down.
我的青春,谁来祭奠?那些逝去的年代,是谁?曾一直住在其中?My youth, who will pay homage? Who are those lost years? Ever lived there?
不是每一次努力都会有收获,但是,每一次收获都必须努力。Not every effort will yield results, but every effort must be made.
有时候,我们做错事,是因为该用脑子的时候却动用了感情。Sometimes we do something wrong because we use our emotions when we need to use our brains.
人生如歌岁月蹉跎,时间悄然而逝,愿奋斗的青春永远不朽!Life is like a song of time wasted, time quietly passed, willing to fight for eternal youth!
如果我不小心掉下了眼泪,一定是因为忽然想起你。If I fall into tears accidentally, it must be because I suddenly think of you.
青春是一条永不结冰的湍河,在急流中穿梭,集结着勇敢。Youth is a never-frozen turbulent river, shuttling in the rapids, gathering courage.
不必为青春易逝,容颜易老而感叹,气质是永存的。There is no need to sigh at the perishability of youth and the age of facial expression. Temperament is eternal.
梦想是成功的前奏,努力是成功的根基,信念是成功的唯一准则。Dream is the prelude to success, effort is the foundation of success, and faith is the only criterion for success.
有那么一个人,让你曾经发了疯的想,如今拼了命的忘。There is such a person, let you once crazy thinking, now desperately forget.
命运如同手中的掌纹,无论多曲折,终掌握在自己手中。Destiny is like the palmprint of the hand, no matter how tortuous it is, it is in your hands.
孤单不是与生俱来,而是由你爱上个人的那一刻开始。Loneliness is not born, but begins when you fall in love with someone.
但愿青春别离,阳光依旧,唯愿时光不变,我们还在。I hope that youth leave, sunshine remains, time remains unchanged, we are still there.
我没有勇气折断我的翅膀,却也飞不到任何地方。I didn’t have the courage to break my wings, but I couldn’t fly anywhere.