你未对我半分好,偏巧这感情疯长似野草。You haven’t been half right with me. It happens that this feeling grows like weeds.
学生时代的爱情,往往只开花,不结果。Love in school days often only blossoms and does not bear fruit.
眼前的一切,让我没有办法去接受。I can’t accept everything in front of me.
我爱你是真心话,告诉你是大冒险。I love you from the bottom of my heart, telling you it’s a big risk.
女孩要知道爱不是童话,没那么美好。Girls need to know that love is not a fairy tale, not so beautiful.
恍惚间听到和你相似的声音,先是一颤,然后失了神。In a trance, I heard a voice similar to yours. First I trembled, then I lost my mind.
任何时候都知道有你陪伴,是夜,枕着旧梦入眠。Every time I know you’re with me, it’s night, sleeping with my old dream.
如果这不是爱情,我宁愿从没遇见你。If this is not love, I would rather never meet you.
亲爱的,我不求海枯石烂,只求在你身旁。Honey, I don’t want the sea to die, I just want to be by your side.
岁月静好,阳光温好,你若不来,我怎敢老去。Years are quiet and sunshine is warm. If you don’t come, how dare I grow old?
这个世界上我只相信两个人,一个是我,另一个不是你。I only believe in two people in this world, one is me and the other is not you.
你抱我的时候特别温柔,温柔到眼睛里可以游泳。When you hold me, you are so gentle that you can swim in your eyes.
一句我爱你,两个不同的人说,给我两种不同的感觉。One word I love you, two different people say, give me two different feelings.
天生一对,就算作对也好快乐。A natural pair is happy even if it’s right.
爱是一万公顷的森林,迷路的却是你和我。Love is a forest of ten thousand hectares, but you and I are lost.
你也不必牵强再说爱我,反正我的灵魂已片片凋落。You don’t have to be far-fetched to say you love me anymore, my soul has faded.
你心里只装我一个人就好,其他人都滚出去。Just put me in your heart, and everyone else will get out.
从来快乐悲伤都自己横行,忘了自己也值得被关心。Happiness and sadness have always run rampant on their own, forgetting that they deserve to be cared for.
如果时光把习惯换了,那么它也撤销了我想你的资格。If time changes habits, then it also disqualifies me from thinking of you.
当我把你的备注改回正常的姓名时,你真的再也不特殊了。When I change your notes back to your normal name, you really are no longer special.