负谁也不负你,对我来说并不难,更何况我不是主角。It’s not difficult for me to lose nobody, let alone I’m not the main character.
我只是想知道,有没有那么一秒钟,你是爱我的。I just want to know if there is a second when you love me.
遇到曾经爱过的人记得微笑,因为那是让你更懂爱的人。Remember to smile when you meet someone you’ve loved, because that’s the one who makes you understand love better.
爱过无数人,但能让你心跳骤停的,只有一个。Love countless people, but can make your heart stop, only one.
人生本就充满遗憾,我们所能做的只是把遗憾降到最低。Life is full of regrets. All we can do is to minimize them.
有时候我真希望自己没有感觉,那就好过得多了。Sometimes I wish I hadn’t felt it. It would be much better.
每次想起你,眼泪总是不听话得,掉下来。Every time I think of you, my tears always fall.
活着的人,只是有一颗会跳的心脏而已。The living person has only a beating heart.
美丽是幸福的,幸福是花,也是叶子。Beauty is happiness, happiness is flowers, but also leaves.
如果有天世界毁灭,我还是会一直在迩身边。If one day the world will be destroyed, I will always be around you.
有的人像风筝一样一断线就回不来了。Some people, like kites, can’t come back when the thread is broken.
关于爱一个怎样的人,这段话说得很好。It’s a good saying about what kind of person you love.
其实我早有耳闻,你心里一直有一个人。Actually, I’ve heard about it. There’s always someone in your heart.
当我说“算了”的时候,这两个字包含着很多失望。When I say “Forget it”, these two words contain a lot of disappointment.
有些人的爱,像风,看不到,却感受的到。Some people’s love, like the wind, can not see, but feel.
再怎么包容,也不能容忍你有另一个女人。No matter how tolerant you are, you can’t tolerate having another woman.
世上本没有淑女,装的人多了,也就有了!There are no ladies in the world, so there are many people who pretend to be ladies.
太阳直射进眼眶,不争气的眼泪出了眼眶。The sun went straight into the eye socket, and tears came out of the eye socket.
激流勇进者方能领略江河源头的奇观胜景。Only those who are brave in torrents can appreciate the spectacular scenery at the source of rivers and rivers.
我这个平凡的名字,会影响到谁的情绪?Who will be affected by my ordinary name?