愿你:奋勇拼搏,永创辉煌。May you: work hard and create brilliance forever.
一路上有你,陪我欢喜陪我忧,这份真挚的友谊,我会一辈子的珍惜。Along the way, accompany me with joy, accompany me with worry, this sincere friendship, I will cherish all my life.
愿你:奋勇拼搏,披荆斩棘。May you: fight bravely and cut through the thorns.
永远都别把事情想得太糟,乐观满点,危机警戒,望大家都能成功!Never think too bad about things, be optimistic, be alert to crises, and hope everyone can succeed!
愿你:心想事成,一帆风顺。Wish you all the best.
思念是多情的海滩,将我丝丝思念化作暖暖的祝福,捎给远方的你。Missing is a passionate beach, turning my silk thoughts into warm wishes, to you in the distance.
愿你:日夜勤奋,早日成才!Wish you: hard work day and night, early success!
还记得那次初夏,我们微笑着说再见,那微笑是有多么的伤心、痛苦。Remember that early summer, we smiled goodbye, that smile is how sad and painful.
愿你:聪明伶俐,幸福成长。Wish you: smart, happy growth.
几度春秋随风去,三载同窗即分离,相识本是上天赐,何患此生无知己?Several times spring and autumn go with the wind, three years classmates are separated, acquaintance is a gift from heaven, why this life without a bosom friend?
愿你:饮水思源,母校情深。Wishing you: Drinking water is a source of deep affection for your alma mater.
分别后的人生犹如一条街,让我们共同为长街增添美丽的景致。Life after parting is like a street, let’s add beautiful scenery to the long street together.
想想曾经同桌的我们,高考过后就各奔前程了,心中真是不舍。同学,前途多珍重!Think of us who used to be at the same table. After the college entrance exam, we all went our separate ways. We are reluctant to part with each other. My classmates, what a precious future it will be! ___________
带着记忆,带着幻想,走向大学,走向祖国的四面八方。With memory, with fantasy, to the university, to the motherland in all directions.
朋友,愿你越来越成熟,扬起创造的风帆,驶向成熟,驶向那金色的成功彼岸。Friends, wish you more and more mature, raise the sail of creation, to mature, to the other side of the golden success.
天地之间,真情与共。万事顺利,是我对你的心愿!Between heaven and earth, true feelings and common ground. Everything goes well. It’s my wish for you!
高考后,我的人生莫名第一次感到孤独,茫茫前路自己只能一个人走下去了。After the college entrance examination, my life inexplicably felt lonely for the first time, and I could only go on alone in the vast future.
毕业就像剪刀剪短一切,就像石头敲散一切。Graduation is like scissors cutting everything short, like stones knocking everything apart.
毕业时节雨纷纷,毕业生们欲断魂。试问前途何处有,学生遥指中关村。Graduates are dying of rain when they graduate. Where is the future? Students point to Zhongguancun.
只因那时年少,总把未来想的太好。Because I was young at that time, I always thought too much about the future.