三千世界鸦杀尽,与君共寝到天明。Three thousand world ravens are killed, and they sleep with you till dawn.
问世间,情是何物,直教生死相许。What is love when it comes to the world? It teaches life and death.
滴不尽相思血泪抛红豆,开不完春柳春花满画楼。Not a drop of Acacia, tears, red beans, spring willows, spring flowers all over the painting building.
前生乌衣巷,月潮空城荡,素面望,北城墙,桂树已蔓火光。Previous Wuyi Lane, moontide empty city, plain face, North Wall, Osmanthus trees have been vined fire.
花开堪折直须折,莫待无花空折枝!Flowers should be folded when they are in full blossom, but not when they are empty.
经年后相逢,桃花依旧,却已物是人非。After years of meeting, peach blossom is still, but it has been changed.
你惊鸿一瞥,温柔了我的时光,却也寂寞了我的流年。You glance at me, tender my time, but also lonely my life.
用我三生烟火,换你一世迷离。Use my three fireworks to make you lost all your life.
别人笑我太疯癫,我笑他人看不穿。Others laugh at me for being insane. I laugh at others for not being able to see through.
何必多情,何必痴情。花若多情,早已凋零。Why sentimental, why infatuated. Flowers, if sentimental, have already withered.
风掠过树梢,碎落一地的花瓣,成为季节里的残痕。The wind swept through the treetops, shattering the petals of the ground, becoming the remnants of the season.
红烛共谁剪影,交杯尽,缠绵饮,此世此生,但付君心。Who are the candles in silhouette?
苍天弃吾,吾宁成魔!Heaven abandons me, I would rather become a devil!
褪尽风华,我依然在彼岸守护你。After fading away, I am still guarding you on the other side.
待得百花成蜜后,为谁辛苦为谁甜。After a hundred flowers become honey, for whom hard work for whom sweet.
几段唏嘘几世悲欢,可笑我命由我不由天。A couple of hisses, sorrows and joys, ridiculous fate I can not help but heaven.
只要你摇头不同意,今日我带你走,谁也不能阻拦。As long as you shake your head and disagree, nobody can stop me from taking you away today.
凄凉光景里,有你最美影子,风华一指流沙,苍老一段年华。In the desolate scenery, you have the most beautiful shadow, Fenghua refers to quicksand, old for a period of time.
沙漏颠倒反复,回忆一遍又一遍。The hourglass turns upside down and recalls it over and over again.
今生若是缘未尽,宁负天下不负卿。In this life, if the fate is not exhausted, it is better to bear the burden of the world than to bear the responsibility of the Qing Dynasty.