泪,自己尝。痛,自己扛。未来,自己去闯。Tears, taste for yourself. Pain, carry it by yourself. In the future, go ahead by yourself.
同在一个环境中生活,强者与弱者的分界就在于谁能改变它。Living in the same environment, the dividing line between the strong and the weak lies in who can change it.
酸甜苦辣我自己尝,喜怒哀乐我自己扛;我就是自己的太阳,无须凭借谁的光。Sour, sweet, bitter, hot and bitter, I taste, I carry joy, anger and sorrow; I am my own sun, no need to rely on whose light.
生活中有很多不公平,别抱怨,因为没有用。There are many injustices in life. Don’t complain, because it’s useless.
如果生活踹了你好多脚,别忘了给它两个耳光,反抗总比流泪强。If life kicks your feet, don’t forget to slap it twice. Resistance is better than tears.
一个人的成败,与他的心量有很大关系。A man’s success or failure is closely related to his heart.
人人都会错过,人人都曾经错过,真正属于你的,永远不会错过。Everyone will miss it. Everyone has missed it. What really belongs to you will never be missed.
没有创造的生活不能算生活,只能算活着。Life without creation is not life, but life.
很少看到一个早起,勤奋,用心,努力,诚实的人抱怨命运的不好。It is rare to see an early riser, diligent, diligent, hard-working, honest man complain about his bad fate.
每天都给自己一个小目标,365天后,看见自己的成长。Give yourself a small goal every day, 365 days later, see your growth.
不可压倒一切,但你也不能被一切压倒。Don’t overwhelm everything, but you can’t overwhelm everything.
生活教会了我,坚强,坚持,智慧。不是因为生而坚强,而是除了坚强别无选择。Life has taught me to be strong, persistent and wise. It’s not because we were born strong, but because we have no choice but to be strong.
独行时,不要瞻前顾后,读懂了寂寞,那么它也是一种独特的味道。When walking alone, don’t look back and read loneliness, then it is also a unique taste.
亲爱的女孩,无论经历过什么,都要努力让自己变得更好。Dear girl, no matter what she has experienced, she should try to make herself better.
你要记住你不是为别人而活,你是为自己而活。You have to remember that you don’t live for others, you live for yourself.
当现实抬手给你一巴掌的时候,你应该和它击个掌。When reality gives you a slap, you should give it a slap.
要克服生活的焦虑和沮丧,得先学会做自己的主人。To overcome the anxiety and depression of life, we must first learn to be our own master.
你可以不相信任何人,但是你不能不相信自己。You can trust no one, but you can’t trust yourself.
获取成熟的唯―途径,就是将生命的火花献给耕耘的大地。The only way to achieve maturity is to devote the spark of life to the cultivated land.
命运之所以绚美,正是因为它蕴藏着无穷的变数,总是难以捉摸。The reason why fate is beautiful is precisely because it contains endless variables and is always elusive.