能快乐旅行的,一定是轻装旅行的人。Travel to be happy, must be traveling light.
因为,一个人可以同时是忠实的,又是懒惰的。Because, a person can be loyal, is lazy.
对我来说,这里是世界上最可爱,却也是最悲伤的一片土地。For me, here is the world’s most lovely, but also the most sad a piece of land.
使沙漠美丽的,是你不知道它在哪藏着一眼泉。Makes the desert beautiful, is that you don’t know where it is hidden springs.
如果你要驯服一个人,就要冒着掉眼泪的危险。If you want to tame a person, will risk tears.
看东西只有用心才能看得见,肉眼是看不见重要的东西的。To see only the heart can see, is invisible to the naked eye the important stuff.
当一个人情绪低落的时候,他会格外喜欢看日落。When a person depressed, he would especially like to watch the sunset.
当你被神奇的东西镇住时,你是不敢不听话的。When you have been amazing things curb, you would not dare not obedient.
人少的地方太寂寞了,人多的地方也很寂寞!Less people place too lonely, anywhere there are a lot of people are very lonely!
我太年轻了,甚至不懂怎么去爱她。I’m too young, don’t even know how to love her.
只有用心灵才能看得清事物本质,真正重要的东西是肉眼无法看见的。Only with the heart to see clearly, the essence is the naked eye cannot see what is truly important.
她不是普通的玫瑰。她是你的玫瑰。She is no ordinary rose. Is she your roses.
只恨我当时年纪小,看不到她那小小花招背后的一片柔情。Only hate I was young, can’t see her little trick behind a piece of tender feelings.
很多路都得自己一个人走完。Many have to myself a person walk the road.
大人们通常都是这样的,以貌取人。Adults usually do judge a book by its cover.
星星真美,因为有一朵看不见的花。The stars are beautiful, because of a flower that cannot be seen.
因为,一个人可以同时是忠于职守的,又是生性疏懒的。Because, a person can be loyal to their duties at the same time, is by nature indolent.
正因为你在你的玫瑰上花费了很多时间,你的玫瑰才变得如此重要。Because you spend a lot of time on your rose, your rose became so important.
如果让自己被驯化,就难免会流泪。If you let yourself be tamed, hard to avoid can shed tears.
爱不仅仅是彼此相互凝视,而是两人看往同一个方向。Love is not just gazing at each other, but two people look to the same direction.