Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
It made me look like a duck in water.它让我如鱼得水。
Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
I’m sorry things didn’t work out…It’s just what it’s meant to be.Paul,forget everything else,your destiny still awaits.天不遂人愿,况且这本不是天意,阿宝,忘了其它的事情,你的使命一直都在向你召唤。
New lovers are nervous and tender, but smash everything- for the heart is an organ of fire.初恋的人们心存紧张并满怀柔情,但却可以抵御一切――只因为心如烈火!
You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way。在有限的钢琴上,我自得其乐,我过惯那样的日子。
It‘s all for nothing if you don‘t have freedom.如果没有自由,一切都是空想。
Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
Miracles happen every day.奇迹每天都在发生。
Love the neighbor. But don’t get caught.要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
One should love animals. They are so tasty.每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.我和珍妮形影不离。
When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidentally�Dlike on a breeze.我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
I’ll make it up to you, I promise.我会补偿你的,我保证。
I feel heartfelt sorrow for the mother of Private James Ryan and am willing to lay down the lives of me and my men.我为瑞恩的母亲由衷感到悲哀,我愿意用我和弟兄们的生命去减轻她的苦痛。
Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。