相思最痛苦,等待最折磨,离别最黯然。Acacia is the most painful, waiting for the most tortured, leaving the most gloomy.
闲梦江南梅熟日夜,船吹笛雨潇潇。Sleep dream Jiangnan plum ripe day and night, boats play flute and rain Xiaoxiao.
你不想我,我不怪你,毕竟我不在你心里。You don’t want me, I don’t blame you, after all, I’m not in your heart.
给不了一个人幸福,但至少你可以给她让路。Can not give a person happiness, but at least you can give way to her.
换一种姿态,活出自己的骄傲。Change your attitude and live up to your pride.
人生是场荒芜的旅行,冷暖自知,苦乐在心。Life is a barren journey, cold and warm self-knowledge, bitterness and happiness in mind.
孤单不过是孤单点,而将就就是折磨。Loneliness is just loneliness, and it will be torture.
沉迷到头,必被惊醒。衷情到底,总归痛失。If you indulge in it, you will wake up. In the end, there will always be pain and loss.
这世界是你的遗嘱,而我是你唯一的遗物。The world is your will, and I am your only relic.
七月初。与他相逢,行度慢林,单衫否红。In early July. Meet him, walk slowly, single shirt red.
疏影横斜水清浅,暗香浮动月黄昏。Shadows scattered across the oblique water shallow, dark fragrance floating moon dusk.
忍花开花落,云卷云舒,品人生似棋。Lonicera blossoms and falls, clouds roll and clouds shu, life is like chess.
凌晨四点钟,看到海棠花未眠。At four o’clock in the morning, I saw that the crabapple flowers were awake.
原来浮生万物里,所有重逢都不如相遇。Originally, in all things floating, all reunions are worse than encounters.
树的方向,风决定。人的方向,自己决定。The direction of the tree is determined by the wind. Man’s direction is determined by himself.
你在我心里是公主,我在你世界是过客。You are the princess in my heart, I am a passer-by in your world.
回忆还是温热的,但承诺已经冷却了。Memories are still warm, but promises have cooled down.
爱上你不是错,错的是,我没能让你爱上我。It’s not wrong to fall in love with you. It’s wrong that I failed to make you fall in love with me.
我能想通,也能接受,但我很难过。I can think it through and accept it, but I’m sad.
如果余生是你,我希望余生尽快开始。If the rest of my life is you, I hope the rest of my life will start as soon as possible.