只要努力,你就能成为你想成为的人。If you work hard, you can be the person you want to be.
一直忘了告诉你,我有多幸运,遇见的是你。I’ve forgotten to tell you how lucky I am to meet you.
我终生的等待,换不来你刹那的凝眸。I’ve waited all my life for your instant stare.
死亡不是失去生命,而是走出了时间。Death is not loss of life, but out of time.
情若是花开花谢,爱终究沧海桑田。If love blossoms and fades, love will eventually change.
别害怕带着梦向前走,流过泪才笑得从容。Don’t be afraid to walk forward with your dreams. It takes tears to laugh.
月下问归人东篱黄昏约,是是非非。It’s right and wrong to ask people to return to Dongfei at dusk next month.
一无所知的世界,走下去,才有惊喜。In a world of ignorance, there is no surprise until you go on.
我是人间惆怅客,断肠声里忆平生。I am a sad guest on earth. I remember my life in the sound of broken bowels.
你是我生命中所能经历的,最最深切的感觉!You are the deepest feeling I can experience in my life!
小时候,幸福很简单;长大了,简单很幸福。When I was young, happiness was very simple; when I grew up, it was very simple and happy.
曾经迷惘的心中,是你牵引我走出寂寞。In my lost heart, you led me out of loneliness.
我知道,网络与现实的距离不止几步远。I know that the distance between the Internet and reality is more than a few steps.
事越烦,越要耐烦。天底下没有不烦的事。The more annoying things are, the more patient they are. There’s nothing to be bothered about under the sun.
分离,就像一场,永远躲不了的宿命。Separation is like a fate that can never be avoided.
可能有些不甘,但也被失望填满。Maybe a little unwilling, but also filled with disappointment.
因为知道不能没有你,所以我会更珍惜。Because I know I can’t live without you, so I will cherish it more.
假如真的回不去了,那我宁愿我们错过。If I really can’t go back, I would rather we miss it.
都说女人如衣服,但我是你穿不出来的气质。They say women are like clothes, but I’m the temperament you can’t wear.
无论在哪里遇到你,我都会喜欢上你。No matter where I meet you, I will like you.