有时候,放弃一些东西才能得到一些什么,得到了以后又想再得到放弃的那些。Sometimes, give up some things to get some what, get the future and want to give up those.
风掠过树梢,碎落一地的花瓣,成为季节里的残痕。The wind through the treetops, shattered the petals, become scar season.
千秋功名,一世葬你,玲珑社稷,可笑却无君王命。Years of fame, I bury you, the exquisite, funny but without king.
纤柔之指,点开了花宵的云梦。The qianrou refers to the point of flowers night in Yunmeng.
褪尽风华,我依然在彼岸守护你。Tuijin elegance, I still protect you on the other side.
任何事情,终有答案,匆忙寻找,错失的是岁月的静好。Any thing, the answer, in a hurry to find, missing is the quiet time of the years.
内心是温暖潮湿的地方,适合任何东西生长。Heart is warm and humid place, suitable for anything to grow.
错过的年华在北漠开出斑斓的紫薇花、却荒芜了轮回的春夏。Miss time in North Desert open multicolored crape myrtle flowers, the rebirth of spring and summer.
照顾每个人的感受,注定自己不会好受。Take care of everyone’s feelings, is doomed to be not good.
我只好强制自己忘记你,当你已经和我没有关系。I have to force myself to forget you, when you have no relationship with me.
牵着你的手,无论是在哪里,我都感觉像是在朝天堂奔跑。Hold your hand, no matter where you are, I feel like I’m in heaven.
一个人想事好想找个人来陪,一个人失去了自己,不知还有没有要在追的可望。A person to want to find someone to accompany, a person lost their own, I do not know there is no need to be in the chase.
每个人都有一段悲伤,想隐藏却欲盖弥彰。Everyone has a sad, want to hide is.
好想从现在开始抱著你,紧紧的抱著你,一直走到上帝面前。I want to hold you now, hold you tight, and walk to the front of God.
舌间搁浅的妙蔓、是想为你舞一曲最后倾国倾城。Stranded wonderful spread between the tongue, is like a song you dance the last empress dowager.
天不老,情难绝。心似双丝网,中有千千结。The sky is not old, the situation is difficult. Heart like double screen, there are thousands of nodes.
山高不识东南北,左也是西,右也是西;回首长安泪双滴。I also left mountains of southeast North, West, West Changan is right back; double drops of tears.
乌云蔽月,人迹踪绝,说不出如斯寂寞。The clouds covered the moon, trace the vast, not so lonely.
思念渐远,余音犹存,我们是那么遥不可及。Miss gradually far, still lingering, we are so far away.
有谁能像他一样,嘘寒问暖,一日三餐的关心俄。Can someone like him, being, three meals a day care for russia.