鬼话!Nonsense!
省省吧。Save it.
听君一席话,省我十本书。Listen to your words, my ten book.
饶了我吧。Give me a break.
我都腻了。I’m sick of it.
真让我失望。I’m very disappointed.
你别总是带着一脸便秘似的郁闷!You don’t always have a face of constipation!
你脑子进水啊?What were you thinking?
你看上去心虚。You look guilty.
别在我面前唠叨!Don’t nag me!
你的长相很提神!Your appearance is very refreshing!
往事如烟屁股,总有人愿意去捡。The past behind, there are people who are willing to pick up.
你的长相很提神的!Your face is very refreshing!
我的同桌位置居然坐了一头猪!My sit at the same table position actually sat a pig!
你需要回火炉重造。You need to re create the tempering furnace.
你的话,我连标点符号都不信。In your words, I don’t even have a punctuation mark.
你以为你在跟谁说话?Who do you think you’re talking to?
别跟我说话,我有洁癖。Don’t talk to me, I’m squeamish.
跟我比温柔那是找抽。And I’m more than soft that is to find out.
你妈在哪里,我要把你塞回。Where’s your mother, I’m going to put you back.