你怎么回事啊?What’s your problem?
每次我梦见你,就会被吓醒。Every time I dream of you, I’m scared to wake up.
你你走过的地方连猪都不愿意去。You don’t want to go anywhere you go.
你的长相把我网速都拖慢了。Your appearance has slowed my speed.
世上没有后悔药,只有老鼠药。There is no regret medicine, only the rat.
你的长相看起来很困难。Your face looks very difficult.
你搞得一团糟!Look at the mess you’ve made!
别发牢骚!Don’t whine!
不把你打出屎来算你拉的干净。Don’t you play shit to count you pull the clean.
我们完了!We’re done!
你气死我了。You pass me off.
成事不足、败事有余。You, spoil everything.
人生苦短,为何如此骚包性感。So, why so sexy sexy.
你知道现在都几点吗?Do you know what time it is?
我蠢,不是你我早就当警司了。I am not stupid, I had the police when you.
你会后悔的。You’ll regret it.
就你这张嘴都可以熏死一个人。This is your mouth can killing a person.
你长得挺有创意,活得挺有勇气。You have to be very creative, live quite have the courage.
别自以为是。Don’t be conceited.
男人靠的住,母猪能上树!Men depend on live, sow the tree!