微信朋友圈抖音很火英文句子


深不过真情,凉不过人心,美不过回忆,伤不过别离。Deep but true feelings, cold but hearts, beautiful but memories, hurt but parting.

千万不要回头看,身后的千万盏灯火,都不是你的归处。Never look back. The thousands of lights behind you are not your home.

愿公子事后遇良人,娶娇妻,共白首,也断我这相思忆。May the prince meet his beloved, marry his wife, and have a white head in all.

不是每段故事都有快乐,更多的是无获而终。Not every story has happiness, more is the end of nothing.

以前爱一个人,形影不离;现在爱一个人,放在心里。In the past, I loved a person, but now I love a person in my heart.

从前的星星也不是特别好看,直到一不小心望进你的眼睛。The stars used to be not particularly beautiful, until you accidentally look into your eyes.

一个人胜过千军万马,猛虎总独行,废物才群居。One man is better than a thousand horses, the tigers always go alone, and the garbage can live in groups.

没有人能一路单纯到底,但要记住,别忘了最初的自己。No one can go all the way to the end, but remember, don’t forget the original self.

我喜欢你,喜欢到想象这样轻轻一闭眼,就能过完一辈子。I like you. I like to imagine that you can spend your whole life with such a gentle close of your eyes.

你没有如期归来,而这正是离别的意义。You didn’t come back as scheduled, and that’s what parting meant.

我若成佛,天下无魔,我若成魔,佛奈我何。If I become a Buddha, there is no devil in the world. If I become a devil, what will I do?

有些人不会忘,因为不舍得;有些人必需要忘,因为不值得。Some people don’t forget because they don’t want to; some people have to forget because it’s not worth it.

爱是三分温柔,七分暖。恨是三分冷漠,七分寒。Love is three points gentle, seven points warm. Hatred is three parts indifferent, seven parts cold.

或许你的爱信手拈来,原谅我不敢赌上我的未来。Perhaps your beloved letter comes and forgives me for not daring to bet on my future.

一个人知道自己为什么而活,就可以忍受任何一种生活。A person who knows why he lives can tolerate any kind of life.

四季又春秋,少女心不死。Four seasons, spring and autumn, young girls never die.

冬天那么冷。地球是怎么做到的?我要向它学学。Winter is so cold. How does the earth do it? I want to learn from it.

自己选择的路,跪着也要把它走完。The way you choose, you have to go through it on your knees.

有时候失忆是最好的解脱,沉默是最好的诉说。Sometimes amnesia is the best relief, silence is the best complaint.

如花美眷,似水流年,回得了过去,回不了当初。Like a beautiful family, like a flowing year, back to the past, not back to the original.



相关推荐: