家人会在那边过的很好。一定不希望看到大家太难过。The family will be over there. I don’t want to see you sad.
走了的人他们只是去了另外个世界。他们依然在看着你。People who have gone, they just went to another world. They’re still looking at you.
节哀吧,走的人不期望你不快乐。Jieai it, people walk don’t expect you not happy.
生老病死乃人之常情。Life is It’s only human.
亲爱的,不管如何,当你累了,当你孤单时,我都会陪在你的身边。Dear, no matter how, when you are tired, when you are lonely, I will accompany you in the side.
亲的亲人了,相信我,我一定负起责任让你幸福的,一定让你感受到家的温暖。Dear relatives, believe me, I must take the responsibility to make you happy, make you feel the warmth of home.
为了爱你的人和你爱的人,一定要坚强的走下去。In order to love you and you love the people, must be strong to go on.
生者奋然,死者安息。The living dead Fen ran.
节哀顺变,我们现在应该对去世者的真诚祝愿,祝他老人家一路走好,在九泉之下安息吧!Sorry, we should sincerely wish for the dead now, I wish him all the way, in the lower in the rest!
节哀顺便,不要太难过了。照顾好身体。I’m sorry for your loss, don’t be too sad. Take care of your body.
她老人家是解脱了,去享福了,人死不能复生,奶奶在天之灵肯定不期望儿孙如此悲哀的。She is free, to enjoy life, the dead can not be resurrected, certainly not the spirit of the deceased grandmother Sun Ruci Wang sad period.
生老病死乃人之常情。生老病死,自然规律,不要太伤悲,你的孝心他会感应得到的。Life is It’s only human. The birth and death, the laws of nature, do not be too sad, your filial piety he will feel.
听到悲伤的消息,我深表哀悼。I mourn the sad news.
人死如灯灭,节哀顺便,不要太伤心鸟,要记得他你心中。Life is like a lamp, I’m sorry for your loss, don’t be too sad to remember him in your heart the bird.
逝者已登仙界,生者节哀顺变。The dead are fairyland, the living.
死去的人安息了,活着的人要鼓起勇气重新面对生活,我会在你身边陪着你,支持你的!节哀顺变!The dead rest in peace, the living people to summon up the courage to face life again, I will be with you to accompany you, support you! Restrain one’s grief and accord with inevitable changes!
不好让他们挂念就好了,你也不好悲哀,毕竟人死不能复生,加油吧!Don’t let them miss it, you are not so sad, after all, the dead can not be resurrected, come on!
亲人失去痛离别,苦为人之湿短袖。不知何时再相见,天上人间月满花。Lost relatives parting, suffering people of wet sleeve. I do not know when to meet again, immeasurably vast difference moon flower.
逝者安息,生者奋发。The rest of the living hard.
我对你失去亲人深表哀悼。I mourn the loss of your loved ones.